Sober Living Home Requirements & Fees
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Mentally and physically able to work, attend school, or volunteer full-time. Must be engaged in one of these activities within two weeks of move-in.
- Willing and motivated to maintain active participation within the sober living community.
- Willing and motivated to participate actively in a 12-Step recovery program.
- Able to meet financial obligations of housing and personal needs.
- Committed to participate fully in the Sobriety 1st Sober Living program.
- Pass an entry drug screening.
- Agree to and sign a Compliance Agreement.
- No prescribed narcotics are permitted in this program.
Admission and Program Fees:
$155 Non-Refundable “intake fee” (prices may be subject to change)
$25 House Supply Fee (prices may be subject to change)
$200 Weekly Rent (prices may be subject to change)
Required $155.00 Non-refundable intake fee plus $200.00 for the first week plus $25.00 for first month supplies (total of $380.00) prior to or upon move in. No firm commitment on bed assignment will be made until a minimum intake fee of $155.00 is received by Sobriety 1st Sober Living. Intake fees to hold an available placement is only good for three days. If after 3 days of scheduling a move in, and the move in has not occurred either by trying to reschedule or no show, that intake fee is forfeited and we no longer hold a spot. There is no limited time of stay with full compliance of the program.